Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We finally got to the arena to ride today. We are both very tired, and having a nice lunch. Tonka doesn't usually get lunch, but he worked hard today. We did a LOT of trotting, working on walk/trot transitions. I found that we need to work on that a lot more.

Okay, I'm lame for taking so long to do it, but... We loped for the first time today! What a boy! He was a dream. I was very happy with him.

I really wish I could board him over there and ride every day. But it'd be a box stall, and rather expensive... Of course, with the fee to ride there, the board would only be a little more than if I took him over there every day to ride... But it'd still be a box stall. And we all know if he's not over there I won't ride every day. Oh how I wish... I just need to get my trailer tire fixed and go ride even if it means going alone. I'm sure I'd be fine. It's no more dangerous than riding with nobody around over here.

Babble, babble. I'm not even sure I'm making sense. I'm tired! That's hard work! I know, I know, I'm out of shape. So's my horse. Really need to ride more...

1 comment:

nikki said...

Congrats on the nice ride! I love your page still have some reading to do lol and I'm new to the blogspot so I'm a little slow... How many mustangs do you have? Do you know what herds or states they are from? I have two of my own both out of WY. Lost Creek and Stewart Creek. I have a site that you can pull up from my profile if you are interested although I don't have much out there yet... :) Take care and I love all of the photos!