Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Good weekend

We had a good weekend with friends. My horse crazy little girl friend rode a lot, but I didn't turn her loose.  Here she's just sitting on Pedro, saying she wished the rope was connected on the other side of the halter too, like reins.
 

We took them up to our favorite place in the woods.
I call it Shiny Creek, but I don't know what it's real name is.

This bronze tipped rock was pretty striking:

A happy little cascade:

The big center rock is brilliantly shiny.  It just doesn't show well here.

Scout got kind of bored with our antics.

And as always, he was easily distracted.  But he was a very good boy.

John and I took a nice evening walk with the boys.  Here Jasper is staring off at a coyote in the next field over.  I think it makes a very nice portrait.  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Jasper is a beauty! I love the pictures of where you hike. I always have.