Monday, May 14, 2007

I am getting very nervous. In an hour it'll be time to load up the horses and head to the trainer. They did really well with their loading lessons, and got to the point where they were shut in together just fine. But not with the trailer moving. I'm afraid one of them will freak out and end up under or on top of the divider. I wish Lyric would tie, I'd just take the divider out and tie them both. Ugh. It doesn't help that the bumpiest part of the trip is immediately upon getting started - our driveway. Maybe that'll make them feel like the rest of the trip is okay. It'll be an hour and a half, and the road is very curvy. Ugh. Panic attack. Well, not quite. But I'm getting a bit worked up about it.

They will be fine. They will be fine. They will be fine.

I'll tell you all about the trainer's place later. Maybe get some pictures.

No comments: