Sunday, June 03, 2007

I have Tonka's title! He's officially mine! Woo Hoo! You know, when I got my first mustang's title I was much more excited. I don't know why. Maybe because it isn't the first time now. Maybe because he's not here. Maybe because all year I've really thought of Tonka as mine, and I didn't have to jump through so many hoops this time. With Willow it took forever, and her paperwork was lost several times.

Now, however, I think I'm going to have to ask for a revised title. It says he's a mare. Everything else is right, but that's kind of a biggie.

Even if it isn't quite the thrill I thought it was going to be, it's pretty darned exciting! My boy is now legally MY boy. Very, very cool.

I got an update from the trainer. He say's Tonka's no rocket scientist, and that he's sticky. I think he is pretty darn smart, and just isn't convinced that what he's being asked to do is a good idea.

Going to see him either tomorrow or Tuesday, just waiting for a call back to confirm. Will get pictures this time!

No comments: