Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh! I almost forgot. Della, being more smarter than I am, pointed out that I never did say that there had to be 10 comments for the contest. I guess I typed that out and then decided against it. Silly me. So... Let me make up some little slips of paper here, and then draw a name.

INTERMISSION (music plays in background)

And the winner is... Drum roll please!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Christy!
and... Della!

Yes, we have two winners.

John drew Della's name twice before drawing Christy's, but since Della is my best friend I thought y'all might think me dishonest. So there you have it. Christy, I'll get a hold of you so you can give me your address and let me know what kind of halter you want. Della, do you want a halter you may someday use for a horse for the wee ones, or would you rather pick a horse charity for me to send it to?

(Allow me to apologize for the odd font sizes. Blogger had an idea that I didn't really want what I said I wanted, and substituted its reality for my own...)



No comments: