Sunday, January 20, 2008

I haven't got much going on here so I thought I'd share with you some of the horses up for adoption online through the BLM. Lots of Kigers in Burns. I'm not real partial to Kigers, but I know a lot of people really like them. I see a lot of long backs and straight shoulders. I'm looking mostly at the ones in Burns, Oregon, because that's near me, and they have free shipping within 400 miles of the facility for the next 3 months. What a deal! Not that I'm adopting, but if I were, I think this would be my boy:
He's a yearling from Beaty's Butte, unfortunately a grey, which isn't my favorite color, but isn't he a tank!

This one reminds me of Bella. She's from Beaty's Butte:

This one I call the Tonka Twin, from Jackie's Butte, but he seems to have a crooked leg:

Just look at the handsome face on this one!

This one I would absolutely adopt, but he's in Arizona:

To see them all, visit here: https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/onlinegallery.php
(All photos are borrowed from the above website.)

If you're interested in adopting from the BLM, check out the adoption requirements here.

No comments: