Tracey tagged me! I don't know if I can possibly come up with 7 things that I haven't already told the world, but I'll give it a try.
1. I am a freak. I grew an extra bone in my ankle when I was 11 or 12 or so. It just kind of pokes out above my ankle bone. Not very big, but an obstacle when I shave. And a pain today because I had a lapse in judgment and went out to feed in mud boots with no socks on. Chafed all the skin off my little extra bone...
2. I lived in 16 houses before I turned 18. Add 6 more since then for a total of 22. That I can remember anyway. I wasn't a military kid.
3. I'm 30 and still don't know what I want to do with my life. Actually to be more accurate, I don't know what to do that I can physically continue to do for a long time and that will allow me to take time off all summer and any other time my kids are at home. Something that doesn't include working with kids. Because I'm just not patient enough for that.
4. I'm a horrible gardener. Let's not even talk about last year's wasted money and effort...
5. I haven't been to a concert in at least 5 years. Going to go to one in March though (Ingrid Michaelson)! Bands I've seen: Judas Priest, Scorpions, Rush, Nine Inch Nails, STP, Megadeth, Metallica, The Black Crowes, Sarah McLachlan, Lisa Loeb (not quite on purpose), 3 bands at a concert I don't remember too well... Bare Naked Ladies, saw Santana briefly at Jazzfest in New Orleans, Stomp (if that can be considered a concert - LOVED it), Green Day before they were famous. Violent Femmes THREE times in the FRONT ROW. John's still bitter about that one, the bass player made him jealous. And Della, he was checking me out, and that pick was for me, you thieving unmentionable! Hee hee. Good times!
6. I used to sleep with ET every night.
7. I have amazing organizational skills. Hence the carpet tape in my underwear drawer, the embroidery thread in my dish cupboard, the seamstress' measuring tape under my bed... But I know where they all are! (After thinking about it for a minute in the case of the carpet tape...)