Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hawaii is good so far. The trip was pretty uneventful. We didn't do much yesterday, but today we went to the beach. I met what my mom says is a Leopard Eel. He gave me the creeps a little.



Then I met this pretty little lady. She was working hard to get up out of the water. I got a video of it, but I can't post it from this computer.



Then she took a nap. I say "she" as if I have any idea what I'm talking about. I don't. Here's a nice picture of my mom coming down the beach.
We also went to the bakery at Punalu'u. The food was good, but my favorite thing about that place is their garden. They have the coolest trees, pineapples, coffee beans, palms, monkeypod trees, etc. And hibiscus, as you can see above.

I wasn't going to post a tree picture, but I just had to. I think this is my favorite tree in the whole wide world. I kinda like the tree-dweller too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm JEALOUS!! It's a trip of a life time--I've never been to Hawaii!!!