Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just the Mustangs. No Mack. And he is NOT happy about it.

But he looks pretty when he's upset.
And he's running around getting lots of exercise.

I moved them on to some nice grass today, but I didn't take Mack because he has a tendency to stir things up sometimes. Since I have Scout out without a good perimeter fence I thought I better not take any chances. And he could stand to be on a diet anyway. The fatty.

Scout had fun exploring his new digs.

Doesn't this picture look like a sneak preview of what he's going to look like when he's mature? He doesn't look like a baby here.

I better not leave Bella out. Here's a nice shot of a Bella butt, which is all she wanted to show me. She thought I was going to catch her and take her away from all this nice green food.
John led her around to the new spot, and he was really impressed with how calm she is. Scout, on the other hand, was a little bit of a turd. I put a halter that was too small on him and it freaked him out. Not his fault.

Speaking of John, you can see him in that last picture, getting ready to do some actual work, unlike me, who sits here playing on the computer. I better get out there and help him. We have plenty more fence to rip out...

No comments: