Sunday, September 21, 2008

My kingdom for a saddle! (Not really, I rather enjoy my kingdom, but man I want this saddle!) My sister has decided she's going to sell her dressage saddle that I love so much. And she'd take payments and some hay in trade! It's killing me. But I know what John would say if I even mentioned it... Anyone know a quick way I can make $1000 (that's legal)? S'pose I could sell Mack, but he's actually been kind of useful lately. And John still isn't sure he wants to sell him anyway.

Hmmm. Maybe I could get a short term part-time job. I'm not sure it really means that much to me though...

Aw, nevermind. I just remembered I have a bunch of other bills I have to pay before I even consider spending that much money on something I really love but don't need. Reality is a mean bugger sometimes.

No comments: