Friday, June 19, 2009

Something very exciting was delivered today. I left my camera in the car or I'd share it with you right now. You'll just have to wait.

Rode Tonka in the curb bit again tonight but my son hurt himself in the middle of our ride (he's fine but he cried a lot) and my parents showed up, so we cut the ride short. Tonka does great in the round pen, but get out where things are slightly more scary and I'm not sure he's ready to move away from a snaffle. We'll see.

Sorry to leave you with such a short post, but we're in the middle of softball tournament and it's been a late night and will be an early morning. I hope they do better tomorrow! My daughter is so dedicated, but a lot of her teammates aren't.

Oh! There was a moose at the game tonight! She decided to leave though, there were just too many people there. Neat (and weird) to see a moose at a softball game though.

2 comments:

arlene said...

"Something very exciting was delivered today. I left my camera in the car or I'd share it with you right now. You'll just have to wait".

OK I'll bite...you had a baby? lol
Can't wait to find out what was delivered.

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Well, not quite THAT exciting! LOL