is still alive! I had to make the Big Decision and I let it hinge on
his last blood test. If his counts were still going down we wouldn't
continue. At that last moment they stayed the same. So maybe we have
hope. He's having a blood transfusion right now to keep him from having
a devastating crash.
I'm really thankful for all the love and support my wonderful horse and I have from so many people. And very thankful for my mom's help, because she's footing the bill on this. We might decide to sell the horse trailer to pay her back, but she's not too worried about that.
I always said I'd never spend this much on an animal. But this is Tonka, and that's different. Of course, if it was my money I was spending it'd be over and done with by now. So much to be thankful for.
Now I've got to fill out back to school paperwork and get my kids to bed.