Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just hanging out

Bob was kind of cranky today.  He thought I was a human treat dispenser and made rude faces at me.


Pedro wasn't much better.  It's funny, they look so naughty but they're not.  They don't push and shove and bite and stuff.  They just want attention, and they can smell treats from a mile away.
 

I don't know what Joseph was thinking here.  I think he was just soaking in the sun.

Bella and Scout, looking so cute together:

Winston.  He's no rocket scientist.  He crawled under the fence to get into the round pen and eat hoof trimmings.  Then he thought he was stuck in there.  He was so forlorn!

Jackass' ass, and figurative jackass.  :)
(He does look sweet though)

Handsome Joseph again.

Goofy Winston, finally figured out how to get out of the round pen.

The whole crew, hoping for more entertainment.

I just checked hooves and loved on them all. They don't mind if I don't train them, ride them, or even halter them.  Winter isn't my best season for keeping up with horse work.  Not that it's even really winter yet.

I am so excited the days are going to start getting longer soon!  I know that's usually when winter gets more severe, but still, more light is more light.  Bring on the sun!

3 comments:

Lea and her Mustangs said...

I love more light too. Soon. I am going to ride hook or crook tomorrow. Supposed to be a good day. Glad you are feeling better. Life is tough when you don't feel well.

Unknown said...

gee ya can't tell that Bella and Scout are related can ya??? LOL

Keechy said...

You can have some of ours. We're over-sunned down here. :)