Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I almost forgot!

After his dental on Monday, when he was still a little tiny bit woozy (but I kinda think he would have been totally okay with it anyway) I asked the doctor to clean his sheath for me.  I know how to do that after having Tonka the super-smegma-horse, but I haven't worked on touching those areas on Jasper yet.  And heck, why not have someone else do it when the opportunity arises? 

Guess what?  He was totally clean already!  No bean, no smegma, no nothing.  Shocking!  Has anyone ever had a gelding that didn't have any bit of nastiness in his nethers?  I wonder why.  But I'm not complaining!  I figure I had this good karma coming after all the sheath cleanings I did for Tonka. 

However, I do suspect Scout needs his done, and he doesn't let me.  Maybe I could hobble a hind leg... Or just kick his ass in the round pen until he decides it's okay.

Anywhoo...  Just thought I would share my little bit of good fortune. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trax is a super smegma guy too. He was just done a month ago and already has it all over his legs. UGH!

Anonymous said...

Red stays fairly, but not perfectly clean, but Pie, on the other hand . . I have to have him sedated and cleaned by the vet at least every 6 months, because he gets amazingly dirty and won't let me touch anything "down there" - he basically says, "no way, lady".