Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Work or Play?

The horses sure to give me reason to be, reason to do, and a lot of joy in doing it. I've been so busy and enjoying every minute of it. My headaches are briefer this week too, which is nice.
I took a friend from work for a ride on Saturday. She loved Sawyer. He's such a good boy.

I picked up a really nice(for an Aussie) Aussie saddle for a steal on Sunday and tried it out last night. It's comfortable and looks quite dashing on Sawyer.


I tried putting all the girls next to each other and it was a non-event. New girl gave peaceful calming signals to Bella but thought about moving Juniper. She is shy. She looked at Sawyer and walked away the couple times I've brought him near her.

Oh, and I tried the Aussie saddle on her too. I'm not sure but it may be a fit. Not as pretty though.

Is there a trick to throwing an Aussie saddle on and not getting the under flaps all flipped under the saddle? Maybe it just takes practice.

No comments: