Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Notice anything different?
Not just that his mane is brushed...

No?

Maybe??

Here, for comparison:

Tonka got a haircut! Just his bridle path, the hair under his jaw and those funny ear tufts. We worked on getting him groomed up nicely for this weekend. I don't know if you can tell, but he still has lots of soft fluffy winter hair... We'll work on that.

And some random cuteness:
If I were to name this picture (below), I'd call it "Good morning, Sunshine!"

This boy is thinking bad, mouthy thoughts:"Hi there!"
Aspiring to be a giraffe? Or smiling for the camera?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Scout's eye looks much better in the last photo!
I am so happy!!!!!!
Tonka is like me. A bit rough around the edges, but cleans up good.
Hans

Lady Of Chaos said...

When I saw the first photo, I thought... She pulled his mane, then I noticed the bridle path. He looks so good!

Scout is looking good too. I love how curious the little ones are.

Pony Girl said...

I have mane envy! I am trying to grow out my gelding's mane...it'll take forever, I think.
Foals are just too funny, they have to be part of all the action!!

Della said...

They both look wonderful! Tonka is such a beautiful boy, and that Scout is the sweetest colt ever. I am so happy he is feeling better, and his eye looks like it's healing.