Friday, July 25, 2008

I rode Tonka again last night. Trying out my dad's other saddle with a pad that might help it fit better. It didn't really work. I don't think... Tonka never did sweat, but just from the feel of it I think there's no way I'm going to make that saddle fit.

I've found a saddle I want SO BAD! I even dreamed about it last night. I think it would be perfect. Alas, we cannot afford a saddle right now. This trip to Hawaii, even though flight and lodging are covered, is going to be very expensive. I thought about asking my mom if she wants to buy me my next several years' worth of gifts early. I don't think she'd go for it. Bummer. And it's not even very expensive! For a good saddle that is. It's half the price it would have been new. Boo Hoo.

I am regretting very much the selling of all my good saddles. One we could have kept for Soxy, and I think it would have worked for Bella. I got nothing from selling them, no nice new saddle, and well, they're gone... Actually I shouldn't say I got nothing from it, they helped pay Scout's vet bills. But I am still sad.

No comments: