Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wee man on a hike down to the beach to find coconuts:
Katia had a straightening treatment that left her hair soft and silky and easy to manage:

A lovely bunch of coconuts:

Another awesome tree with some nice little monkeys:

I love the shadows under the palm trees:
We get to go home soon! Yay! It's been fun, but I can't wait to get home to the critters. I don't even really remember what it's like to lead a normal life... Two weeks is a long time. If my horses were here I wouldn't mind living in a climate like this, but I don't know, I like a good road trip and well, this is an island.



We're flying overnight. Lovely... Then we get to drive 6 hours to get home. We'll see how that goes, with two kids and my tendency to get tired when I drive. Even if we take turns driving we might have to rent a room for a couple hours and get some sleep.

No comments: