Monday, March 30, 2009

NEW BLOG: www.adoptamustang.blogspot.com. This is where you can meet my new Trainer's Incentive Program horses and follow along in their progress. I'm going to keep that blog free of personal blather, it's just for promotion of the TIP horses. Although I probably won't be able to keep myself from being long-winded. As evidenced by the first post there...

Today was a long day. The very best part was that I got to cuddle my little lamb "Skinny" again today. He was sooooooo sweet! I picked him up and he snuggled into my neck under my hair. I'm in love. Oh how I wanted to bring him home. But as John so wisely pointed out, we're not fenced for it. Melissa and I got some work done on the fleeces, and hopefully will be done after another couple days of work. With the part I'm needed for, that is.

When I got home I was tired, but I knew I needed to get ready for the TIP horses. We still have to build the shelter. So we spent 2 hours moving all the rotten hay and pallets out of the area where we're going to put one of the horses. I have the spots marked where I need to dig post holes for the shelter, and I think I'm going to go get lumber tomorrow. Work, work, work. I'm so glad John helped me. Not only does work like that wear me out, but it's no fun to do all alone.

Tonka just stands around wishing for something to do, poor boy. I may go ride at the arena tomorrow. You know, I really think I should. But there are those holes to dig and lumber to buy... We'll see.

No comments: