Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Done! Took a while to get the right adjustments for the knots, then I wished I'd added another knot, but I'm not going back to change it right now! It still needed the excess trimmed off in the above picture. And I still need to borrow reins...

I don't know how long we'll use the bosal. I was thinking it might be nice for him since for some reason he just can't stop chewing on the bit. I also noticed that he's teething again. He has that telltale tooth bump on his jaw. I don't know if molar eruption would cause him to be unsettled with the bit, but maybe... We'll see how this goes, and if it communicates as well as I need it to and is less distracting to him, we might just stay with the bosal indefinitely, with some work with the bit every now and then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks rather handsome in it!