Friday, January 08, 2010


Check out the horses in the corrals in Oregon! Talk about color! (In case the hyperlink doesn't work: https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/onsitegallery.php?horseCategory=86 ) These photos are just a tiny peek, take a look at the link.

I think this one is my favorite. Love the way he's built.
Head on down to the corrals on February 19-20 for Colorfest and adopt one of these beauties!

In response to Linda's question in the comments:
I've been staying up there about 5 hours a day, 4 days this week. But I haven't really started the working part of it yet. I really need to pin them down on what exactly they expect of me in return for the knowledge.

I haven't taken any pictures. I'm not real good at asking people if they mind if I post pictures of their stuff on my blog. It just seems weird. But you can see their website here: http://www.fullcircle-ranch.com/ The two horses I love so much are the first two under the mercantile section, but the picture of Cimarron doesn't do him justice.

3 comments:

Linda said...

OMG, Andrea, look at the color!!! Those are beauties--if they don't find homes?!?! Who is the stallion that bred those?? I mean, they're built well, pretty heads, color--the whole package.

Linda said...

Maybe one of the things you could for them is get the word out, like you just did. I followed the link and they look like awesome trainers!

Tracey said...

I'm diggin' all the blue eyed beauties that are down there right now.

Linda, these horses are from all different areas, but most of the pintos are from South Steens...lots of different herd sires. You should take a 'jump' and come down in February!