Thursday, October 14, 2010

I had a wonderfully horse-filled day today. Loaded Tonka up to go to my sister's in the morning, and then came home and rode with a friend. I have some great pictures from my sister, in my email, but I can't save them to my computer for some reason, so I can't share them.

Here's a good one from this afternoon. Dixie was being super sweet while I sat on the mounting block with Huck under my legs and Tonka grazing next to me. You can see them all in the picture if you look closely.

Today John and I have been married for 10 years! We're going to spend tomorrow together, just the two of us. I can't wait!

I think I'll be buying my beautiful new saddle tomorrow, too. It works pretty well for Tonka. I've given up on finding the perfect fit, I don't think it exists. I think this saddle is as close as it's going to get. I feel so spoiled, I never ever thought I'd have a saddle this nice.

4 comments:

Lea and her Mustangs said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU. Tuesday we celebrated 53 years. Glad you found a saddle - where did you find it? Hope you have a happy day.

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary!! We had ours a couple of nights ago--actually, on Lea and Bob's! Funny.

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Happy anniversary to you all! How neat, that we're all so close together. October is a great time to get married!

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Lea, I forgot to answer about where I got the saddle. Indiana Harness. They're great guys.