Saturday, January 01, 2011

Some photos from the last day of 2010.

Tonka is blissfully happy as he eats his breakfast goodies.
India is waiting for him to drop some and/or leave some leftovers

Huckleberry is mousing

Snow is hard to photograph, but it's fun to get down on the ground and lay in it while you try for something good.

I don't know why I like this one, but I really do. I think I like the macro setting on my new camera.





The end.
Of the year anyway. Long live the new year!
May it be filled with wonder for all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow is very hard to photograph - but those are lovely photos!

Have a really excellent New Year!

artax22 said...

Happy new year to you too. My mom got a new camera for Christmas too. We got pictures of the horses galloping in the snow. I was ground driving Fox the day before yesterday in the sunshine and in the sparkling snow. Love the pictures. They're gorgeous.