Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm really having a hard time with this new horse. I'm jealous! She's awesome! I want to be the one in the pen working with her.

She's totally ready and willing to play the game, she just wants to know what the rules are. They're learning to communicate and she'll sign the contract once she knows the terms.

I'm really impressed with her. I think she's the best one we've had here yet. Yes, that includes Tonka. He was (and is) a little more apt to try to see if he could set the rules.

It's killing me... John won't let me play with her at all. :(

I'll have to get some more pictures to share. I thought I was going to miss the first touch photo op but then it didn't happen. I need to make sure I remember to keep the camera with me.

3 comments:

froglander said...

Sucks that he won't let you work with her, but cool that he's into it enough to do it himself :) Take lots of pics!

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I'm really not complaining. Well, I am, but just because I'm a big baby. John is having fun with her. And I had fun with MY horse today. I love my Tonka.

froglander said...

Glad to hear you had fun with your pony today :)

How is he doing?

I don't ride Cody around other horses often enough, there were two other horses in the arena today and he thought they were rather interesting, although I think I finally had his attention by the time we were done (short ride, too hot, missed the morning :/ )