Sunday, August 07, 2011

This morning we had a lovely hike. It was Bella's first trip to the mountains. I don't think she's ever seen this many trees in one place. The mountains where she once ran free in southern Idaho are nothing like this.

Here it is on EveryTrail. If anyone knows how to combine trips into one map, I'd love to know how. This completes an exploration that Melissa and I did a couple weeks ago and I'd like to see them both on the same map.

This evening we make the trip to take Scout to the trainer. Fun times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you were able to get her out for a walk and had such a nice time! I can do that with Pie, but not Dawn - too spooky - and I'm hoping to do some ground driving with Drift to introduce him to the trails.

Linda said...

Very nice. I love walking horses...you have a great location.

Kara said...

I'm excited for you to get Scout back too! I think he will make a great trail horse! So, what is the final verdict about how well he can see out of his bad eye?