Thursday, April 12, 2012


I'm getting really excited for our camping trip.  Especially now that I know I'm taking my good horse Tonka.  He seems to be feeling just fine.  I think he really enjoyed our ride tonight.  It was a little short because a storm came in but I made the most of it by doing some good trotting up our various hills.  He made the most of it by suddenly dropping his head to grab a bite of grass, no matter what we happened to be doing at the moment.  The gall!

I'm still totally not ready for my trip.  That seems to be pretty normal for me, last minute packing.  And I'd been thinking I'd have my trailer, so everything is packed in there, but now we're taking my sister's trailer so I get to move it all into my truck and hope I don't forget anything important.  I have plenty of time in the morning so it shouldn't be a big deal.


We saw this nice moose when we were driving to town.  She walked right out in the middle of the road and stared at us, clearly baffled.  Then she turned back around and hightailed it out of there.  I guess it wasn't that pressing an engagement on the other side.  I wish we'd been quick enough to get a picture while she was standing there looking so confused.  It was very cute.

No comments: