Saturday, March 29, 2014

Half Day

After I got off work today we just tied Jasper and Scout to the trailer and groomed them.  They're shedding like crazy.  Bella threw a big tantrum in the pasture because we took her boy away.  She's pretty athletic for a lame horse.

Then I tried out my camping hammock I got for Christmas.  It was pretty relaxing.  The trees around the house are very supple and my hammock was swaying in the wind.  I think I could sleep through a night like that.

The view wasn't half bad.

Then the dogs found me and I felt like a kid pretending to be in a boat surrounded by sharks.  Except these sharks were overly friendly.  :)

I went over Pedro's radiographs with one of the vets at work today and she thought they looked pretty good too.  Maybe a little bone loss at the tip of the coffin bone, and definitely a sinker, but not hopeless by any means. 

I had an update on Joseph the other day.  He's already hitting the trails with his new owners and they say he's a rock star!  Gotta love that!  It makes me so happy to hear that he's succeeding out in the world.

2 comments:

Keechy said...

LOL, look at those faces! How are you floating mum? That's too weird! Come down! Great news about Joseph!

Keechy said...

Hm, that comment needed more punctuation. :)