Thursday, February 26, 2015

More on Hooves

Luc did do better with his hoof handling yesterday. I didn't draw it out, there were no preliminary steps, even with the hind feet. I just picked his hooves and then we did something else. He was a good boy!

Scout is very jealous when I play with Luc. I constantly have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't come in with ears pinned. He even tried to move Bella off when I was visiting with her.

Huckleberry found a leg while we were walking yesterday.  He was So Proud.


Look at his jaunty little prance!

I thought these pictures of Bella and Scout were sweet. They do love each other.

Scout has a mustache.

3 comments:

T.L. Merrybard said...

Moustaches are considered to be a sign of a very friendly horses. :)

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

I didn't know that! Bella has one too. :)

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.