His teeth were pretty disorderly.
The two retained top incisors had to go, and they didn't really want to. Also, the lower left center (your right) incisor was hanging on to its baby tooth, but it was flapping around with a very sharp point that dug a hole in his lip. Poor guy.
He had a loose wolf tooth and a blind wolf tooth, lying horizontal and unerupted. Of course those had to go too. I carefully saved all the teeth to show you, but then I accidentally flipped the all over a weedy spot outside, so you'll just have to imagine 5 bloody white things.
The only thing I found concerning was a weird gap in all four quadrants of his molars. Probably just another baby tooth thing, but it bears watching. They are trapping food and she had to irrigate to get a good look at what's going on. All of these little added procedures, plus a sheath cleaning and health certificate, made for an expensive visit.
We went on from here to do dentals on 6 other horses. It was an interesting and rather tiring day. I work with her again on Wednesday. I really enjoy meeting horses and their people. I think I haven't helped her with this group of horses before, so it ought to be fun.