Sunday, June 05, 2016

Not Well

Scout and I went on our first trail ride of the year on Monday. It was kind of crazy, not at all relaxing, and very short. Scout was a good boy, and it was nice to be riding again. Someone I didn't know joined us and her horse wasn't prepared for what we were doing. Nobody got hurt but we did cut it short. I felt bad for the lady. And her horse. 

That's my boss lady the equine dentist ahead. She's got a new mustang! He's a super cool guy.

So before all that, and before I got a migraine last Thursday, I though I was on the mend from my concussion. But now I have an almost constant headache, am dizzy most of the time, and my neck hurts a lot of the time too. I'm tired of it.

We're getting 9 tons of hay this weekend. That's a month earlier than usual. And I can't help other than doing the driving. :/ 

I guess I just have to be patient. And do my physical therapy. That I can do. The patience - now that's a lot harder.

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's horrible that the effects are lasting this long. Be careful, Andrea. I know it's hard for you to feel like you're not doing something.

T.L. Merrybard said...

Rats! I was hoping it wouldn't go on and on for you. Whiplash isn't always as simple as people make it out to be. I'm glad you have a physical therapist. xxx