Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nothing New

The snow just won't go away. We had a pretty cold spell and now it's hanging right around freezing, thawing some, but just enough to tease me.

Juniper has been signed over to the person who rescued her, who would be more than happy to sign her over to me if only I could go pick her up. I try not to think too much about it or it would drive me nuts.

I've got 2 weeks off from one job, just working a couple days a week at the other job. I've had so many doctor's appointments lately it hasn't felt like a vacation. And my neck is getting worse, not better (my own fault, I got impatient and tried to do some extra exercise). I'm hoping my insurance will approve some more imaging before the end of the year.

Oh! I do have one picture to share. I just happened to notice that it looks like the spirit of Gumby was hanging out with us on Kamiak Butte one day. Check out this shadow:

That's about all I've got. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Super Solstice! Joy in whatever you do!
(The days age getting longer now!)

1 comment:

T.L. Merrybard said...

Same to you, and hope your neck improves soon!