Sunday, May 05, 2019

Getting some rides in

Riding Sawyer is the best. He's just steady.

Isn't he handsome?

My niece has been riding him some, though, because her horse is lame. We've been having fun. Our first ride, Scout was a perfect gentleman, the next ride he thought there were boogeymen and was rather lofty. Who knows why.

Her dog Marshall loves to come along and Huckleberry tolerates him pretty well.

We got out of order - here's John and Scout again. That was a really nice ride.

Huckleberry takes advantage of every puddle to cool off his belly.

This was vaccine day. Juniper holds a grudge.

My handsome boy ducks. I wish they laid eggs and I could justify keeping them. They're pretty cute. They still peep, even though they're huge! They come running and wagging their tails when they see me. Nice little guys.
Today I'm going on a wee bit of a road trip to look at a donkey. Wish me clear thinking and good decision making. Oh, and not falling asleep at the wheel would be good too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Exciting road trip. That Sawyer is a golden one! He reminds me of our Penny. Straight from heaven.