Monday, June 03, 2019

Mule Mania

Mule Mania in Dayton was fun. I wish there were more donkeys though! I think there were five there. Three mammoths and two minis. We might just have to go next year and change up the numbers.

This was a nice jack.

I liked watching the wagons. They're more maneuverable than you'd think.

That nice jack again

Coyote Mule Company's eight up hitch.

The biggest class

The biggest donkey class

Did you know carts can do pole bending?

I got a cool new T-shirt

I did not bring home this puppy. But I did kinda want to.

They were pretty entertaining.

It was nice to get home to my own animal family.

I forgot to write about how well Buster did with his first ride with the bit. It was great! He's getting better with every ride. What a guy. I'm going to go out and ride now, maybe I'll post again later.

2 comments:

farm buddy said...

Nice pup!

Jenna Blumer said...

Looks fun!