Monday, July 16, 2007


Look who's home! :D


I picked him up this morning, and he trailered like a pro (or better). Tied in WITH the divider shut on him, and he was as calm as could be. I stopped to pick up the kids on the way home and checked on him and he was just looking at me with his curious eyes. What a good boy. You can see he was happy to get his lips around some grass again.

We just got home from vacation yesterday, and of course I'm exhausted. I wonder if there is such a thing as a relaxing vacation. Not with a stubborn 5 year old! We had lots of fun though. You'll probably be seeing some vacation pictures on my non-horsey blog pretty soon here.

Meanwhile, I'm just tickled to have my favorite horse home again. Time to start getting up early so I can keep up on his riding.

No comments: