Friday, July 11, 2008

Attention all mustang lovers!

Come join us for all kinds of friendly chat on the forum at Mustang Fever. (http://mustanghorses.proboards107.com/index.cgi)

Show off pictures of your mustangs, share info on training, nutrition, rescue and rehabilitation, sales of horse related items, etc. Or just come on over for a friendly visit. This is a nationwide group with members all over the country. You don't even have to own a mustang to join, but you'll find we're good at enabling potential adopters. :)

I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. Sometimes I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.

2 comments:

arlene said...

Andrea,
Thanks so much for the link to Mustang fever. I logged on and have been reading posts. The sad stories and the plight of America's wild horses are so heart breaking. I'm a long time animal lover, anti-hunting and a strict vegetarian since 1974 and all this really gets me down and also mad.
Have you ever seen the video series about the wild horse in the Rocky Mountains about a horse called Cloud? It's really interesting. I should put the link on my blog.
Anyway thanks for the link because I'm really into Mustangs now I've met Wildairo. His homie from Beaty's Butte has an admirer in Montana bidding on him. I can't afford to go much higher because I have to get the farrier out for Wildairo soon and get fencing materials. I'm almost well enough to go back to work though, and start earning my keep again. lol

Andrea -Mustang Saga said...

Arlene,
I was actually thinking of you (and Linda who comments on your blog a lot) when I posted this. I'm glad you joined! It's a friendly bunch of people.

That's good you're almost all healed and ready to earn your oats again! I need to start doing that too. My son will be in 1st grade next year and I have to find something to do with all that free time or I might go nuts. Not to mention a paycheck would sure be nice.

Bummer, I was really hoping you'd get that horse. Maybe it'll still work out. If not, I'm sure there's another out there who would love to come live with you one of these days.