Thursday, October 02, 2008

There are too many things going on on the 18th. I really, really, really want to go on the trail ride that the Mustang Club is doing in Spokane. I also have been told that I really better go to my son's Boy Scouts shindig that day. AND one of my favorite musicians is going to be coming to town that night. the concert is definitely out. I'm going to do some more delving to find out how necessary it is for a mom to go to this Boy Scout thing. It's a boy thing, right? But I would hate to be a bad parent. But I also don't want to miss the ride! The weather is going to get bad and I won't be trailering any distance for a long while after that. Not fair.

I haven't got much to say today... Mostly I have complaints running through my head and body. Tired, hurt my back, my hand is bruised. Nothing interesting, just worked on creek stuff. Going to take a hot bath as soon as the kids are in bed.

Oh, I do have some vague happy news. Everyone working on the creek seems to be smitten with my mustangs. One girl today was totally shocked that just a year ago Bella was wild. Actually she said she never in a million years would have guessed that she was ever wild. This, about my skeptical wild one. Feels good, the progress, the comfort of the horse showing through.

I think I'm going to take tomorrow off from any kind of physical labor. I've been totally and completely used up every night lately. I might play with the horses a bit, and I absolutely have to catch up on housework, but I am not going to do any hard work.

No comments: