Monday, November 10, 2008

I have decided, yet again, to find Mack a new home. This time I really, really mean it. Really. I'm not going to back out on it again. Although it's hard, with how sweet he was today. I wish I had another rider in the family. But it's not fair to him to leave him standing around in the pasture all the time, and I've come to terms with the fact that John isn't going to be my riding buddy.

SBG (Sweet Black Gelding) loves to snuffle behind your ear, enjoys the outdoors but can play inside too, ISO LTR with an active, confident, fair individual with some prior experience.

He'd be the perfect horse for someone who wants to show (he is AQHA registered) AND be able to ride out in the mountains all day. While he's been here he's pretty much been ridden by beginners only, but I'd like to see him go to someone a little more experienced.

Here's a rather boring little video:


If you know of anyone in my area who's looking, send them my way!

No comments: