Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm giving in... Going to the chiropractor here in a minute. The rib is still out, and while it's not as painful as it was, really not too bad at all, it adds to the constant back pain I normally have and it's just a bit annoying.

I haven't worked with the mustangs at all the last few days, other than to brush or pet them, and of course feed them. I put Soxy in with Bella for the first time yesterday. Funny that Bella's been here for over a year and never been pastured with Soxy. I wish I'd had my camera, I could have gotten a pretty picture of them arching their necks at while they sniffed noses. They have a good armed truce going on, they'll even share the stall with just a few nasty faces at each other.

I've been taking Mack out every day and just doing simple stuff with him. We'll go to the arena and go riding on Friday. I don't want to ride him in this slick mud.

Well, I'm off. Hope your weather is better than mine and you're having a great day!

No comments: