Thursday, February 12, 2009

Short update: Soxy isn't feeling well. She seems normal at feeding time, but then that's her favorite time of day. I saw her laying down a lot today. Nose isn't pouring as bad as it was yesterday morning, but it's still running.

I was going to go out of town tomorrow, but suddenly my son and I are feeling sick, and with Soxy acting like this I don't think it's the responsible thing to do. I'll have to wait and see how things look in the morning. I was really hoping to go visiting over the long weekend! There's a cute boy growing up too fast and I'm missing it! He's saying words now. I don't want to miss out on all the cute baby babble. And of course I want to see the rest of his family too. :)

In other horse news, Cisco knows when the fence is off. Which isn't abnormal, the other horses often notice it too. But Cisco takes the opportunity and pushes under the fence and escapes. Luckily he's easy to catch and his objective is just the grass on the other side of the fence, not a visit with the horses down the road. I need to be better about remembering to plug the fence back in when I have to turn it off for some reason.

I guess that's it for me today. If you don't hear from me for a while it probably means I decided it was safe to leave the farm.

2 comments:

arlene said...

I really hope poor old Soxy is feeling better.

froglander said...

I hope Soxy starts feeling better! (You and your son too of course, lol)