Friday, July 31, 2009

We got some good news yesterday! They said if the cancer hasn't spread, she will survive this. Previously they wouldn't say anything about whether she was going to make it or not, so it scared me. They'll do a PET scan next week to check whether it has spread. I have a strong feeling that it hasn't. I hope that my intuition is right.

Jessie gave me this cute (although strangely crabby looking) hug! And it's carrying coffee! I love coffee! Thanks Jessie! I can use all the hugs I can get. I'm going to pass it on to Lea. She deserves a hug! I know someone else who needs a hug, but she hates these pass-along blog thingies, so I'm sending it to her in spirit.

My horses are somewhat neglected in this heat, but I do spend a little time with them every day. This morning it's not heating up too fast, I might even work with one of them. I have the pony saddle sitting in the dining room waiting for Scout's first saddling.

2 comments:

arlene said...

That is some good news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all the pet scans show it hasn't spread.

Linda said...

That's great. It gives you a lot to hope for now. I'm glad they're getting her in for the PET scan quickly so she can get some perspective on what exactly she's up against. The waiting and wondering is difficult.