Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Benadryl is a wonder drug. I don't know why my egg allergy has come back stronger than ever, but after eating mayo today I wanted to die. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, it's not like I really was dying or in need of a trip to the hospital. But I was very, very glad when the Benadryl kicked in and I started to feel human again.

I had no time with Tonka today. He exercised himself (and his pasture mates) plenty, so at least he got his conditioning in. He was having so much fun prancing around the pasture all covered in mud.

Speaking of fun, I turned Scout out into another pasture with Soxy today. To say he was overjoyed would be an understatement. The acrobatics! Twisty-turny bucking, high kicks, running, jumping, rolling - the whole works. He doesn't seem to be lame. I couldn't find any swelling in the leg. Yay!

Between him, the dogs, and my son I was surrounded by the overflowing exuberance of young boys. It was fun. They sure can make a person happy.

No comments: