Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Another lovely ride

Yesterday's ride was very peaceful. John walked Duncan and I rode Scout. We went on the Old Samson Trail, which used to stretch at least from Canada to Boise, but now is just a short stretch. It's a nice trail, wide enough that you don't have to worry about getting caught in a tight spot, light and airy, not too closed in. Scout finds the cedar forests a little creepy, but not too bad. There was a definite animal stink a couple times, but we didn't see anything.

I might have to share John's horse with him from here on out. He's been hiking to get ready to climb Mt. Adams, but the climb is almost here, so I'm sure he'll want to ride soon.

Duncan is so steady on the trail, it's amazing. All he needs to do is learn how to be ridden. Sounds simple enough. :)

I had to deal with insurance issues yesterday too. Now it looks like maybe the guy who hit me did have insurance. I have to make some more calls if I can find time today. I had to cancel any future physical therapy appointments because I hit my limit through my car insurance. My health insurance will cover it, but with a pretty steep copay.

Meanwhile, my neck is still killing me and my headache is pretty constant. Ah well, life does go on.

No comments: