Monday, June 13, 2016

Riding again!

We had a great ride the other day. Scout was a rock star. And I think he enjoyed it as much as I did.


We're going out again today, without the guys on bikes. I'm so glad I can start doing this regularly again.

Meanwhile poor Duncan is begging for attention. I wish I could send him to a trainer while I enjoy the riding season. But I spent most of my training money on hay, and now will have to spend more on the farrier. Would be nice if I got some cash from insurance to cover all the stuff I can't do because of the accident.

Turns out the other guy didn't have insurance. He handed the cops his brother's insurance card at the time of the accident. So I now have to figure out where to go from here. This morning will be dedicated to phone calls. This stuff has taken up too much of my time.

Oh well, it is what it is. At least I can enjoy riding!

No comments: